Monday, October 11, 2010

Greetings!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the angry tumor blog spot. My name is Mark and I am a cancer survivor. Through this weird journey I have felt the hand of God leading me to help others who are impacted by cancer through prayer, encouragement and a touch of humor. Cancer is a strange monster. It can invade every part of your life, and not just yours, it can impact the lives of your family members, loved ones and friends as well. But I'm here to tell you that you are not alone in your struggle. My prayer for you is that as this blog continues to grow, so will your hope and strength.

Personally, I am here today because of Christ! He sent the right doctors, the right family members and the right friends to speak into my life during this experience. Physically, mentally and spiritually I was at a place that seemed beyond hope, but here I stand today all thanks to God's provision. Do I feel better? Not everyday. Do I think clearer? Not a chance. But do I feel God using me in ways that I never thought possible? Absolutely! And I will continue to forge ahead battered and bruised until I breathe my last breath.

If you are facing cancer please pull up a chair and take a load off. There is hope and healing out there if you just know where to look.

Until we meet again

God Bless You!

Markie

No comments:

Post a Comment